Home
For several years now, when go to Utilities/Color Sync-Profile First Aid and attempt to Repair my color profiles, I always get this:
--
Checking 25 profiles...
/Library/Printers/EPSON/InkjetPrinter/PrintingModule/SPR340Series_Core.plugin/Contents/Resources/ICCProfiles/SPR340 Standard.icc
Tag 'dmnd': Tag size is not correct. Could not be fixed.

Repair done - 0 out of 1 profiles fixed.

--
I have been hoping some update would eventually fix this, but that does not seem to be.

On the plus side, I know of no adverse effect from this bad profile and its incorrect tag size.

But I haven’t a clue what all this means, and what, if anything, I should do about it. confused

Your thoughts, suggestions, guesses and musings most welcome.
I don't know what the fix is but I get 63 similar messages (listing all the Epson printer drivers that are installed). I have not tried to "repair" this because I use a custom profile but I don't know if that means anything. Like you, I don't notice anything amiss so I choose to ignore it.

BTW, this is nothing new. I tried Color Sync Utility quite awhile back and got the same thing.
‘Tis always a pleasure to be in such rarified company and to learn that I am not alone in this sea of Epson silliness.

Jon, your time and expertise are appreciated. Thanks!
What expertise? I just tell it like I see it. I don't understand that error message any more than you. confused
Jon,

FWIW, I just ran the Color Sync Profiles in SL.

This time no problems were found.
© FineTunedMac