Home
Posted By: andycap Forward Delete - 12/11/11 01:16 AM
Does anyone know if there is a key combination on the little aluminium Bluetooth keyboard that duplicates the Forward Delete button on the older USB extended keyboard with the number pad? I'm almost sure I've seen a reference to it somewhere on some website or blog but I can't find it now.

I'm a three and sometimes four finger typist and will probably never get any better. The number of times I have to arrow right and then press delete is beginning to give me the Winnie the Poohs and I'm seriously thinking about returning to the extended keyboard.
Posted By: artie505 Re: Forward Delete - 12/11/11 01:40 AM
I don't know about your particular keyboard, but have you tried function-delete (which works with my MacBook's keyboard)?
Posted By: andycap Re: Forward Delete - 12/11/11 02:53 AM
Thanks very much artie505, that's it!! You have just saved the life of a Bluetooth keyboard...
Posted By: artie505 Re: Forward Delete - 12/11/11 03:03 AM
Originally Posted By: andycap
Thanks very much artie505, that's it!! You have just saved the life of a Bluetooth keyboard...

Pleased to have helped, but I hope your keyboard doesn't practice some religion that holds me responsible for it for the rest of its days. grin
Posted By: andycap Re: Forward Delete - 12/11/11 04:16 AM
Hmm. I have been unable to identify its religious affiliations. However it is an Apple keyboard so I guess it thinks differently...
© FineTunedMac