Home
Posted By: jchuzi Total Video Downloader anyone? - 05/13/22 04:17 PM
I came across Total Video Downloader and I would like to know if anyone has used it. I am interested because, occasionally, I want to download a video from Facebook and have been unsuccessful with other apps.
Posted By: joemikeb Re: Total Video Downloader anyone? - 05/16/22 07:55 PM
I haven’t tried downloading any FB videos (I closed my FB account years ago over security and privacy concerns) but after seeing your post an out of curiosity I spent some time looking at video downloaded reviews and found several 10 best, 5 best, etc. sites and there are a lot of downloaders out there, I am not sure I found even one listed on more than a single N best list. However, when I searched strictly for FaceBook video downloaders I came across https://www.macxdvd.com/mac-dvd-video-converter-how-to/facebook-downloader-for-macos-sierra.htm that appeared to be reasonably honest and included specific “How to…” instructions for Facebook videos. FWIW I am passing it along to you.
Posted By: jchuzi Re: Total Video Downloader anyone? - 05/16/22 11:46 PM
Thanks. I rarely go to FB (and never post) but my wife sometimes gets links to videos.
Posted By: joemikeb Re: Total Video Downloader anyone? - 05/16/22 11:50 PM
My wife still posts occasionally, but she is getting sick and tired of posting something on FB and within minutes being inundated with email advertising, phone solicitations, etc. Anyway, I hope the article helps. smile
Posted By: jaybass Re: Total Video Downloader anyone? - 05/17/22 03:34 PM
OS10.14.6

I haven't used Total Video Downloader but I use Wondershare UniConverter which bought out iSkysoft Video Converter.

This is a comprehensive app which does just about anything...for a price. Really good apps are not free.

I would recommend it to anyone.

jaybass
© FineTunedMac