Home
Posted By: alternaut Funky Flip4Mac Player 2.3.6.5 updater? - 12/09/10 09:15 PM
It seems that the current disk image available for Flip4Mac WMV Player 2.3.6.5 from Telestream, Microsoft or others will not mount 'because of an invalid checksum'. The wait is for a working updater.
Posted By: jchuzi Re: Funky Flip4Mac Player 2.3.6.5 updater? - 12/09/10 09:31 PM
I had no problem after downloading it from Version Tracker. The installation went normally.
Posted By: alternaut Re: Funky Flip4Mac Player 2.3.6.5 updater? - 12/09/10 10:32 PM
You're right, interesting. I hadn't tried VT in an attempt to avoid the subsequent request to review the download, but it's the only one that works for me so far. The other sources still produce that error message when trying to mount the image.
Posted By: artie505 Re: Funky Flip4Mac Player 2.3.6.5 updater? - 12/10/10 04:49 AM
VT? Both of you guys are living ancient and dearly beloved history! grin frown mad

> I hadn't tried VT in an attempt to avoid the subsequent request to review the download, [....]

The pref is very well hidden, but you can turn those annoying e-mails off @ Home > My Profile > Download Watch List.
© FineTunedMac