Home
Posted By: jaybass converting youtube video clip to MP4 - 01/13/22 04:27 PM
OS 10.14.6 I opened some organ video music with youtube. I dragged the clip to my desktop and it shows as hqdefault.jpg I understand that a jpg cannot be transferred to iTunes.
How do you convert hqdefault.jpg to an MP4? (which can be transferred to iTunes.)
I have wondershare but I cannot see how to convert it.
Anyone?

jaybass
Posted By: Ira L Re: converting youtube video clip to MP4 - 01/13/22 06:04 PM
Your drag and drop just produced a photo of the YouTube screen. This will never give you an audio clip. A quick search of the web indicates third party software is required. Check out this Apple Discussion or these 7 "best" YouTube converters.
Posted By: jaybass Re: converting youtube video clip to MP4 - 01/14/22 12:37 AM
I have finally managed to add the video clip to home movies in iTunes.

I used iSkysoft Video Converter Ultimate ( now owned by Wondershare Unicoverter) Now that I have downloaded one, I can download some of my favourite organ music.

Thanks Ira.

jaybass
Posted By: artie505 Re: converting youtube video clip to MP4 - 01/14/22 12:55 AM
Since you've mentioned organ music, I thought I'd point you to https://www.wqxr.org/shows/pipedreams on NYC's WQXR if you're not aware of it.

The kaleidoscope of music and instruments Barone presents is awfully impressive, even to a non-organ lover like myself.
© FineTunedMac