Home
Posted By: jaybass itunes - 11/19/16 03:46 PM
OS 10.6.8 itunes 11.3 I read that to join itunes together as a single file I need "join Together 6.1.3" but when I try to download it, a later version is downloaded which is not compatible with S/L Is there any other app that will suffice? jaybass
Posted By: artie505 Re: itunes - 11/19/16 04:09 PM
See "Still Rather Try the Old Version?" here.

You may be able to make it work.

Good luck.

Edit: I've found that Doug is exceptionally knowledgeable about iTunes and extremely helpful, as well, so don't hesitate to contact him if you run into any problems.
Posted By: jaybass Re: itunes - 11/19/16 08:09 PM
artie, I downloaded that app and it works fine. Just one question, how go you remove a song from the selection after completion? Thanks. jaybass
Posted By: artie505 Re: itunes - 11/19/16 08:27 PM
Originally Posted By: jaybass
artie, I downloaded that app and it works fine. Just one question, how go you remove a song from the selection after completion? Thanks. jaybass

By "from the selection" I'll guess that you mean from Join Together's window?

It's been years since I used JT, but I imagine that I just quit the app...maybe got a "Save?" popup, maybe not...don't remember.

(Happy to hear that it worked with iTunes 11.x.)
Posted By: jaybass Re: itunes - 11/19/16 11:14 PM
artie, you are correct in thinking that just shutting down the app, it appears empty the next time you open it. jaybass
Posted By: artie505 Re: itunes - 11/19/16 11:32 PM
cool

In case oyu didn't look around Doug's website, he's got 464 ("and counting") different AppleScripts just for manipulating iTunes!
© FineTunedMac