Home
I updated Dots and looked everywhere and can't find how to put the old one back. Everyone is complaining about the new version!
App Store game that doesn't allow you to archive installers?
There is no older version DOWNLOAD where it is listed in the App Store, just a version history. If there is an archived version, where else would it be?
Have you tried searching or contacting the developer?
The App Store only provides older versions in the event of a paid upgrade. Other than that the automatic assumption is you will want the update. This is a case where Time Machine could be invaluable.
http://www.cnet.com/news/oh-noes-dots-high-scores-disappear/

They've done this before. Yes, I contacted the developer., I read the reviews and everyone wants the old version back.

They changed the algorithm and it's not fun anymore. You used to get a set of dots where if you thought hard you could get a really high score about every 10 games. Now, it's almost impossible to get a high score, you know by the first few moves, and they don't let you just start a new game. It's torture and I give up. I don't like games but this one was really fun because it was not a point and shoot or anything, more like chess for slolerners.
Back to Disney's alligators in the sewers game.
© FineTunedMac