Home
Posted By: Ivycao how to transfer photos from iphone to pc? - 04/10/12 12:45 AM
There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...
Posted By: Ira L Re: how to transfer photos from iphone to pc? - 04/10/12 04:37 PM
Please clarify where on your iPhone the photos are located. Are they in the "Photos" app? Are they attachments?

Probably the easiest way would be to use Dropbox (or an equivalent) as an intermediary or e-mail them to yourself as attachments and retrieve them on your PC.

If you can describe where the photos reside (more specifically than "in my iphone") a detailed response could be forthcoming.
Posted By: amy Re: how to transfer photos from iphone to pc? - 04/11/12 04:47 AM
Hey please check the following steps to see if you went wrong:
1.Connect your iphone to your computer.
2.Once it has detected, Open iTunes and select the "Photos" tab. 3.Check the "Sync Photos" box at the top.
4.From the drop-down menu next to that, select the program or folder that contains your photo library.
5.Then just select the photos you want to transfer and drag them to your pc.
Another way is to get a photo backup program to transfer photos from iphone to Mac.And of course the easiest way is to google your question how to transfer photos from iphone to pc to find articles that may be of great help.
© FineTunedMac