Home
Anyone know this?

Super OS nuisance. I've googled other threads but they are a bit dated on this so seeing anyone has first hand experience here. Thanks.

BTW this site is suddenly taking forever to post and reply to
Originally Posted By: kevs
Anyone know this?

Super OS nuisance. I've googled other threads but they are a bit dated on this so seeing anyone has first hand experience here. Thanks.

BTW this site is suddenly taking forever to post and reply to

Uhhh... Anyone know what, kevs?

tacit changed FTM's server several months ago, and posting time has ranged from normal to slow to excruciatingly slow with an occasional journey into "timed out-land" since then.

I believe it's related to new security features, sooo...
I am with Artie on "Super OS nuisance". As to the FTM slow loading you might take a look at this thread in the FineTunedMac Feedback forum. (Caution it goes on for quite a while)
Sorry guys spaced out! Thread title should have said:

"accountsd wants to use the login keychain"

Also getting "node wants to use the login keychain "

On reboot seems to go away, but few weeks later this comes back.

I notice maybe it also comes back when I play around with new FTP clients I'm testing, but I'm not sure that is related

What to do?
Take a look at this stackexchange thread I found with Duck-Duck-Go and I think it will answer your question.
thanks Joe, I saw that thread, but I can't find keychain first aid, can you?
Keychain First Aid disappeared from Yosemite 10.11.2, apparently because of a security vulnerability, and hasn't been seen since.

I saw one post that suggested running First Aid on the affected volume from /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility, but with no assurance that it would actually accomplish anything.
Yeah usually the "did you delete your preferences" or "run repair" type general answer, you've gotten that one right before? 96% time does not help.
Originally Posted By: kevs
...96% time does not help.

But NOT never. wink
True, and now you don't need to boot into another drive to do t he OS repair? or do you?
Nope, you do NOT have to boot into another volume.

I haven't got much faith in it, but for the minute or so it will slow you down it's worth a try.
© FineTunedMac