Posted By: artie505 Re: What?!!! - 11/24/21 08:20 PM
Is that out of character?

Same old BS...same old morons believing it. frown
Posted By: joemikeb Re: What?!!! - 11/24/21 10:00 PM
Politics as usual
Posted By: ryck Re: What?!!! - 11/24/21 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by jchuzi
I'm speechless.
I'm past being stunned by anything the President Bonespur Cult does. This latest is analogous to fighting Biden at every turn on the infrastructure package and then taking credit in their ridings for the new bridges and roads that are coming. Sleazy does it.
Posted By: jchuzi Re: What?!!! - 11/26/21 12:40 AM
Heres's another chapter in the infinite use of Republicans and chutzpah: Rep. Greene introduces bill to awar...le Rittenhouse, who fatally shot two men The definition of chutzpah that I grew up with seems mild in comparison.

Chutzpah: A man murders his mother and father and then pleads for mercy because he's an orphan.
Posted By: ryck Re: What?!!! - 11/26/21 01:27 AM
Originally Posted by jchuzi
Heres's another chapter in the infinite use of Republicans and chutzpah: Rep. Greene introduces bill to awar...le Rittenhouse, who fatally shot two men
It's in line with the rest of the sicko-wacko members of the Ex-President Bonespur Cult. A bunch of House Republicans are pushing the idea of Rittenhouse being a Congressional Intern, and the head of the cult has welcomed Rittenhouse to his home in Florida, calling him "A really good young guy."
Posted By: jchuzi Re: What?!!! - 02/04/22 07:33 PM
Just when I thought that the bottom of the barrel had been reached, Republicans have started to dig. G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’
Posted By: Douglas Re: What?!!! - 02/05/22 02:19 AM
The GPQ is a cult masquerading as a political party.
© FineTunedMac