Home
Posted By: Pendragon Covfefe Help - 06/02/17 12:09 PM
My wife just made some disparaging comment re my covfefe no longer working as in my youth. Will the Apple Store fix this, need I eat raw oysters, or what? confused
Posted By: MacManiac Re: Covfefe Help - 06/02/17 12:57 PM
Ginko Biloba blush
Posted By: Virtual1 Re: Covfefe Help - 06/02/17 01:02 PM
Originally Posted By: Pendragon
My wife just made some disparaging comment re my covfefe no longer working as in my youth. Will the Apple Store fix this, need I eat raw oysters, or what? confused

the wha?? (right click, Look Up "coffee")

"Covfefe" is a word coined, possibly inadvertently, by U.S. President Donald Trump at 12:06 AM EDT on May 31, 2017, in a tweet which read, "Despite the constant negative press covfefe". The apparently incomplete tweet was liked and retweeted hundreds of thousands of times, making it one of the most popular tweets of 2017, as people speculated on the meaning of "covfefe". (and a nice thumbnail of the T)
Posted By: Virtual1 Re: Covfefe Help - 06/02/17 01:03 PM
Originally Posted By: MacManiac
Ginko Biloba blush

No doubt covered in rich Corinthian Leather
Posted By: grelber Re: Covfefe Help - 06/02/17 04:24 PM
And now POTUS (where P stands for Putz) has achieved what he desired ... an 'innocuous' method of diverting attention from real issues (without resorting to 'alternative facts' or 'fake news').
He might not be as stupid or malicious as we have all thought ... although opting out of the Paris accord sheds doubt on that, but even so may be simply a diversionary tactic.
Posted By: Ira L Re: Covfefe Help - 06/02/17 04:56 PM
Check out this video that expands on this "newspeak". grin
© FineTunedMac