Home
Posted By: tacit My second book is on the way - 04/27/15 12:21 AM
I just signed off on the page proofs for my second book: The Game Changer: A memoir of disruptive love. It's a memoir that should be in book stores by September 15, and it's already available for preorder on Amazon.

http://amzn.to/1HmAqeL

Man, writing this thing was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I'm overjoyed that it's ready to go to the printer.
Posted By: artie505 Re: My second book is on the way - 04/27/15 12:43 AM
Best wishes for another great success!!! smile
Posted By: alternaut Re: My second book is on the way - 04/27/15 01:47 AM
I second that! laugh
Posted By: grelber Re: My second book is on the way - 04/27/15 07:26 AM
Indeed. laugh Makin' it work ...
Posted By: tacit Re: My second book is on the way - 04/28/15 02:31 AM
Thanks! smile Man, writing this book was an experience. The manuscript made the editor cry. (The content, that is, not the formatting or problems...) I suppose that's a good thing, right?
Posted By: artie505 Re: My second book is on the way - 04/28/15 04:44 AM
Quote:
The manuscript made the editor cry. (The content, that is, not the formatting or problems...) I suppose that's a good thing, right?

Only if your book isn't a comedy, which is not 100% obvious from its title.

On the other hand, though, another Springtime For Hitler wouldn't necessarily be the worst thing that could happen. tongue
Posted By: tacit Re: My second book is on the way - 04/28/15 08:55 PM
It's definitely not a comedy, though there are some humorous moments in it--like the time a friend and I built an improvised flamethrower that worked rather a lot better than we had anticipated.
Posted By: artie505 Re: My second book is on the way - 04/28/15 09:54 PM
OK, then, a teary-eyed editor is a good thing! smile

Edit: Your improvised flamethrower sounds like just the kind of trouble I'd get into. grin
© FineTunedMac