Home
Posted By: mbprogirl new person question on lounge content?? - 10/02/09 12:57 PM
hi all, just signed on here and have a question re appropriate thread subject for LOUNGE. am confused as it appears that alot of the thread subjects deal with "mac" issues, which I think would be more appropriate in the tech sections. with the lounge for non- mac topics

Can someone explain how this LOUNGE section works. ????? just trying to get my bearings here.

thanks

Posted By: joemikeb Re: new person question on lounge content?? - 10/02/09 02:12 PM
The idea is troubleshooting questions are lodged in the technical forums. The intent is to make the threads in those forums a useful reference source without overloading them with extraneous material to wade through.

Comments, news, information, gripes, rants, etc are lodged in the Forum. Hopefully we will be adding a new forum in the FineTunedMac Community where we can get better gradiation in the future.
thanks for the clarification joemikeb. I was thinking somewhat the same as you mentioned for the future = maybe an added area designated solely for all those issues having to do with computer / technology topic headings that are not technically "tech" issues, so that they would be grouped together for reference and interest, while leaving the LOUNGE for non-technology topics. but as I said, I'm new here and just trying to figure out where to put what and what is appropriate where , or if even here. :-). So I'll just keep watching to see if I (when) I can get my dimming brain to wrap around the format ;-) so I can contribute.

Sue
Posted By: joemikeb Re: new person question on lounge content?? - 10/02/09 02:51 PM
Welcome to the forums and if you have a question of where a topic should be lodged make your best guess. If it is not the best or most desired location one of the moderators will move your post and leave a note in the original location for ten days so you will know where it has gone. laugh That is what we get paid the big bucks for doing confused laugh
© FineTunedMac