Home
Or have Loungers as a group suffered TIAs and/or other mishaps?
There hasn't been a single post here since April 22 (although there have been a few in other forums).
Very unusual. tongue
A nor'Easter had to Passover before the Lounge could resume. tongue
As long as apathy hasn't set in. Actually, I was going to start a thread about apathy....but I couldn't be bothered. tongue

I'll cop to being side-tracked by involvement with a community petition to get an apathetic Council off its collective butt (wearing my Saul Alinski hat).

ryck
Question to a typical young person: "Do you think that our biggest problems are ignorance and apathy?" Answer: "I don't know and I don't care."
RE involvement with a community petition to get an apathetic Council off its collective butt (wearing my Saul Alinski hat)

I don't know where on the island you are, but good luck with that. Now, maybe if you were on Saltspring or Pender, ... but then you wouldn't likely need to there.

And Saul Alinski?! Man, you're definitely dating yourself! (I don't think that's a bad thing; I just didn't picture you as being as old a fart as I am.) smile
I've been at a BDSM convention with two of my sweeties in Atlanta, so I've had only intermittent Net access (and time!). Heading back tome tomorrow, with a ton of online stuff to get caught up on!
© FineTunedMac