Home
Posted By: plantsower Search Feature - 07/24/12 05:40 AM
Is it possible to search posts instead of threads? I used advanced search but still only threads come up and they don't contain my search terms.

Rita
Posted By: plantsower Re: Search Feature - 07/24/12 03:32 PM
Artie: I got your post via email about posts in Advanced Search, but the link back to the forum didn't work. Just wanted you to know I received it. For some reason, it's not on the forum.

Rita
Posted By: artie505 Re: Search Feature - 07/24/12 03:58 PM
Sorry, Rita, I decided it wouldn't really be of much help to you and deleted it, but I kinda forgot that you'd get it anyway. Oops!

What I do is search for as unique a word/term/phrase as I can think of in the body of the post and that, combined with remembering who posted, generally finds me what I'm looking for; I've never had much success if I didn't remember whose post I was looking for. And don't forget to put your search term in quotes if you're certain you've got it right.
Posted By: plantsower Re: Search Feature - 07/24/12 04:26 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm glad to know that option is there, so thanks anyway. It wasn't a waste. I never noticed that option.

Rita

Originally Posted By: artie505
Sorry, Rita, I decided it wouldn't really be of much help to you and deleted it, but I kinda forgot that you'd get it anyway. Oops!

What I do is search for as unique a word/term/phrase as I can think of in the body of the post and that, combined with remembering who posted, generally finds me what I'm looking for; I've never had much success if I didn't remember whose post I was looking for. And don't forget to put your search term in quotes if you're certain you've got it right.
© FineTunedMac