Home
As I left the forums whose name now escapes me, I mentioned that if there are to be revisions of "Why Defrag?" and "Where Did My Disk Space Go?," they will be here.

Aside from this minor matter, the look and feel of the old forums have been reproduced so completely that when I tried logging in with Safari, so I could save a page as a pdf with functioning links, I mistakenly tried to use my old password!

I am willing to admit that my eyes just teared up at the sight of this text (which I can now barely read):

Moderator: alternaut, cyn, dkmarsh
Posted By: cyn Re: Would like to see a Tips and Hints forum - 08/05/09 01:33 PM

MMT3, I'm so glad to see you here!

We're going to develop a Mac FAQ and I expect revisions of "Why Defrag?" and "Where Did My Disk Space Go?" would fit splendidly there. I'm not sure if we'll also have a Tips & Hints forum but it's certainly a possibility...we'll see how the Mac FAQ works out and go from there.
I second Cyn's welcome to MMT3 and hope the why defrag and where did my disk space go will be here soon. I have already referenced the why defrag in a response to a post.
FWIW: When the time comes, I would like to see a Tip re How to delete a file/folder that the Trash won't empty.
Originally Posted By: Pendragon
FWIW: When the time comes, I would like to see a Tip re How to delete a file/folder that the Trash won't empty.

Are you volunteering to write it? grin
© FineTunedMac