for Macintosh users.

FineTunedMac Dashboard widget now available! Download Here

Thread Like Summary
tacit
Original Post (Thread Starter)
What was that all about? #55809 08/27/2020 3:04 AM
by ryck
ryck
I assume I'm not the only one who couldn't log in for a while but instead got the message below. What is it saying? Just curious.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Smarty has a deprecated constructor in /home/fveaux/finetunedmac.com/forums/libs/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 64

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; bbcode has a deprecated constructor in /home/fveaux/finetunedmac.com/forums/libs/bbcode.inc.php on line 5

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; mailer has a deprecated constructor in /home/fveaux/finetunedmac.com/forums/libs/mailer.inc.php on line 7

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/fveaux/finetunedmac.com/forums/libs/mysql.inc.php:22 Stack trace: #0 /home/fveaux/finetunedmac.com/forums/libs/ubbthreads.inc.php(88): sql->connect() #1 /home/fveaux/finetunedmac.com/forums/ubbthreads.php(41): require_once('/home/fveaux/fi...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/fveaux/finetunedmac.com/forums/libs/mysql.inc.php on line 22

Edited by ryck; 08/27/20 03:08 AM. ET
Liked Replies
Re: What was that all about? #55811 Aug 27th a 02:27 PM
by ryck
ryck
Originally Posted By: artie505
I contacted cyn, she contacted tacit, and he took care of business.

Thanks, tacit! smile

Yes....thank you, thanks cyn, and thanks tacit....and I hope book sales are going well.
1 member likes this