Yeah, my biased response comes from an admittedly smaller sampling of friends / relatives / neighbors / etc. that represent a pretty broad spectrum of experience and comfort within the personal computing world....ranging from my brother who is an admitted Windows advocate, grudgingly drawn into the MacOS world and slowly discovering that he no longer needs to dis-assemble and re-assemble his shovel prior to digging any further in the ditch (an allegory) to my now deceased and sorely missed mother in law with whom I had MANY long and interesting Skype / FaceTime troubleshooting sessions which always required me to direct her eyes either to the keyboard or to the screen when getting her to perform an input or describe what is being shown.

For my Mom-in-Law, it was a simple thing to configure Time Machine to use the handy external USB drive which I mailed to her for backup.....for my Brother, it was less simple in that he insisted on buying a third-party NAS which had MANY configuration options to work through before he finally got it to marry with Time Machine - and then he was AMAZED to find out how seamless and easy it really was despite his attempt to make it "Windows normal"! (I still get calls from my brother complaining about how un-Android his new iPhone is and how difficult it is to make it perform as he expects it to.....) blush