Another dumb question from me. Take a look at this page.

http://dgmyers.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

I don't really know what RSS is except that it is a way to keep up with daily information from a web site. There are no web sites I check every day. I don't follow the news or politics.

But…I noticed at the D.G. Meyers's site this page with articles in text only. This is great for me when I like to save web page text without saving all the ads, columns, tables, and so on. It would be great if I could get old articles, all articlels, from the D.G. Meyers site in text only format. Actually, I'd like to do that for many sites where I want to download the article.

So at the top of the page it says "Subscribe to this feed using Live Bookmarks," along with a drop down menu that also suggests Bloglines, My Yahoo, Google, Safari, and Other Application. I'm using Firefox.

There's a checkbox that says "Always use Live Bookmarks to subscribe to feeds." And there's a button that says "Subscribe now."

I don't know what any of this means. If you don't want to explain it, and would rather refer me to a link, I understand.

Much obliged.

Last edited by deniro; 07/23/13 02:47 PM.