Fundamental Question: with your Music app (NOT iTunes) set up, what is the location of the file named "Music Library.musiclibrary"?

Problem: my file with that name repeatedly shows up on my Desktop as the sole occupant of a folder labeled "Music".

Scenario: I have my music on an external drive named "Music Folio". Under iTunes there was an "iTunes Library.xml" or "… .itl" file somewhere with the actual music tracks. After I recently upgraded to Catalina (and Music) this mysterious one item folder appeared on my Desktop. It should be noted that all my tracks, etc. are found and will play in Music after pointing to the folder using Music>Preferences>Files>Music Media folder location.

Non-solutions:
1. Delete the folder and the file. It just reappears on the Desktop the next time Music opens.
2. Move the folder and/or file onto the external drive Music Folio. Tried that, moving it into all possible locations, of which there are not too many. The hard drive contains a folder called Music; in that are folders called Music Folio and Album Artwork, and in the former are all the folders, by artist, that contain the actual audio files.

So where is your file?

On a Mac since 1984.
Currently: 24" M1 iMac, M2 Pro Mac mini with 27" BenQ monitor, M2 Macbook Air, MacOS 14.x; iPhones, iPods (yes, still) and iPads.