Yesterday I got the proof of the new book I've written with my partner Eve, called More Than Two, from the printers. It looks great! I'm so excited--this is my first professionally published book. Presales on Amazon have already gone bonkers--Amazon has ordered 2500 copies before it's even back from the printer.

Eve and I will be touring all over to support the book. May 30, we have a book launch party in Vancouver, BC; May 31, we have another in Portland, Oregon. We will be in Atlanta, Georigia from June 2 through June 8. June 10, we'll be presenting in Raleigh, NC; June 11 is Chapel Hill, NC. I will be in Tampa, FL from June 12 through June 19. Then we'll be in Nome, Alaska June 28.

This fall things get seriously crazy--we don't have dates yet, but we'll be going all the way down the Western seaboard from Vancouver to San Francisco, then going through New Mexico, Nevada, and the Midwest. We might make it up to Ontario.

I'd love to meet some of the FineTunedMac crew in person. If any of you happen to be in any of the places I've mentioned, let me know! It'd be awesome to put some faces to the names.

Photo gallery, all about me, and more: www.xeromag.com/franklin.html