Originally Posted By: joyfun
These are excellent working SATA Hard Drives ready for you to install in you Apple Macbook or Macbook Pro. Has Latest Mountain Lion 10.8.3 ( or Lion, Snow Leopard if you ask ) with all updates and many additional apps. Like Photoshop Elements , Toast 10, iWork 09, iDVD, Microsoft Office 2011, Mac DVDRipper to copy any Movie DVD and many more. It is in perfect working condition guaranteed. Will work in Any Macbook or Macbook Pro. Contact me with any questions? See my other items for more Mac HARD DRIVES THAT I CAN LOAD ANY MAC OS ON. Make Sure Intel Macbook can run Mountain Lion or ask for Snow Leopard That will work on all or Lion 10.7.5. ( If Buying to use Photoshop, all have Elements 6 with # but only my Snow Leopard Ones Have Full CS Version ) Thanks.
If you need higher capacity contact me I might have a 200 or 250 GB for higher price.

Just got some New iomega external portable USB Case with cable you can add to drive purchase for $14 ( makes it easy to transfer to and from old internal drive or use for backup, You can even boot and run your Mac from USB )

Or If all you want is a USB Drive with Full Mountain Lion or Lion Ready for you to Install on your Intel Mac or PC ( I have Unibeast for PC Hackintosh )
I have one small USB Flash Thumb Drive I can set up as install disc and sell for just $19 postage included. Just contact me.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire