An open community 
of Macintosh users,
for Macintosh users.

FineTunedMac Dashboard widget now available! Download Here

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Mac OS X Applications Jump to new posts
Checkmate and Big Sur jchuzi 12/03/20 08:13 PM
For those who use Checkmate, I emailed Micromat about Big Sur compatibility and received the following:

Thanks for the email. It may be a while before Checkmate gets an update to support Big Sur. Currently, the scheduling functions don’t appear to work properly. Our development team hope to have something available in a few months. In the meantime, when using Checkmate under macOS 11 Big Sur, you can hold the option key while clicking on the Checkmate menu bar icon, and choose Start Testing to run Checkmate’s tests manually to get around the scheduling functions issue.
0 21 Read More
Lounge Jump to new posts
Support my latest project! (if you want to...) tacit 12/02/20 07:37 PM
2020 may be a bit shite, but there's been at least a glimmer of silver lining in the general cloud of yuck: I have two new books coming out next year and two more coming out in 2022.

These books, co-authored by a lovely woman I met ten years ago at an orgy and have had a ferocious crush on ever since, are a bit...err, different. They're far-future, post-scarcity erotic science fiction theocracy. (Man, that's a mouthful!) They're complex stories with deep characters and rich worldbuilding...oh, and lots and lots of kink. They're so different from anything else on the market, the publisher is doing a crowdfunding to try to gauge interest and see how many to print.

If that sounds like your thing, I'd love if you check it out! You can see it at https://igg.me/at/thebrazenaltar
0 22 Read More
iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV Jump to new posts
ipad, weird pasted from message kevs 11/21/20 02:05 AM
ON ipad getting, at top always, all time: "pasted from kevs 7"

I think my iphone is kevs7.

Still I have not clue to the nuisance relenting message.
0 48 Read More
iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV Jump to new posts
Chrome on ipad How control frequented sites kevs 11/13/20 04:15 PM
ios/ ipad chrome, I see four frequented sites on Google homepae I use. Thats it. Anyone know how to have more on homepage and how to choose/ control that. Looked everywhere, can't figure it out. thanks
0 68 Read More
Networking Jump to new posts
Google profiles kevs 11/12/20 05:26 PM
Google has a new feature called Profiles, One can create new profiles, you see little 2nd circular icon on top of the main account on you have upper right on Chrome. I used it a few times, for Google Biz, and trying to use for Google Forums, but too confusing.

I think supposed to be fast way to get into places without having to log out of you main account and break sync there, but too confusing to understand how it works. In that I think you also have to go through annoying process of logging into them as well.. If anyone knows.. thanks.
0 60 Read More