An open community 
of Macintosh users,
for Macintosh users.

FineTunedMac Dashboard widget now available! Download Here

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mac OS X System
Jump to new posts Re: Catalina download failure by joemikeb @ Today at 04:06 PM

Wise people always have a known good backup or clone before upgrading. I seldom remember to do that so I guess that tells you how much credence to put in my advice. I suggested the Recovery Drive as that would eliminate any problem emanating from you
Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: changing username by ryck @ Today at 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: artie505I wonder if it's possible without re-registering? I'd guess that it can't be done within the same registration. I bumped into the name issue when changing from MaxFixit to FineTunedMac. I don't recall all of the specific
Mac OS X System
Jump to new posts Re: Catalina now available by jchuzi @ Yesterday at 04:09 PM

Early adopters beware: Missing message issues plague Mail users in macOS Catalina
iTunes, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV
just tested, they don't get overridden, actually they override the section of my favorites, but the stickers I don't want just stay there.
Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe 45 needs to end it all with a .45 by joemikeb @ Yesterday at 08:26 AM

If you are an iOS user and follow this thread you might be interested in something just discovered in the iOS App Store the Dump Trump for Messages sticker pack. A collection of his famous — Make that infamous — Facial expressions and gestures yo
FineTunedMac Feedback
Jump to new posts Re: Update to Profile? by joemikeb @ Yesterday at 08:17 AM

Don’t you hate it when that happens. I am a public beta tester and I have any number of times encountered an error in a beta that after thorough testing and analysis, I report to Apple. Then come in the next morning and cannot replicate the error.