An open community 
of Macintosh users,
for Macintosh users.

FineTunedMac Dashboard widget now available! Download Here

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Mac Desktops & Notebooks Jump to new posts
Re: Erased my laptop to sell, now folder with ? artie505 03/01/21 07:29 PM
You erased the drive, so it's got no OS to boot into, hence the question mark.

When I sell a Mac I install a fresh OS so the purchaser gets a functional machine, and I suggest that you do the same.

You can d/l an assortment of OSs via Recovery. I think How to reinstall macOS - Apple Support covers all bases.
1 2 Read More
Mac Desktops & Notebooks Jump to new posts
Re: No energy saver on M1 chip laptop kevs 03/01/21 06:53 PM
My only comment is not working so far. In past with lid closed, but connected to a display, the display would be on in morning . Now display is not on.
11 71 Read More
Lounge Jump to new posts
Re: Coronavirus information: assorted web links MartyByrde 03/01/21 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by joemikeb
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
Not sure if it will speed things up, but after clicking on that "basic" site for MyChart I mentioned above, and entering "Texas", got a list of numerous Health care providers/networks.
I looked and found that you still must have an appointment to get the vaccine, and only the County health department can issue those appointments.

That's a bummer! I did notice that some of those links for Texas were also part of the same network I used, CHI Franciscan. Again, it was smooth for me. And given that we are getting the Moderna vaccine (second shot on Thursday), and they are working on a booster shot for the newer variants, we'll (most likely) get notified through MyChart about its availability.
167 18,921 Read More
Mac Operating Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Do I have Malware? ROBG_1mperi0n 03/01/21 01:57 AM
ok thnx
32 3,032 Read More