Originally Posted By: grelber
Mac OS X 10.7.1
While searching the Web for a replacement for the handy little Apple application KeyFinder (OS 9) — Apple abandoned it — I came across a comment about something called Art Director's Toolkit which does the same job as KeyFinder and is ostensibly part of OS X (somewhere), but neither I nor other interested parties can find it.

Anybody have a clue?

Same applies to faxSTF which was a gem of a piece of software included with my iMac DV SE running OS 9 (and still works like a charm). Smith Micro is flummoxed by Mac OS X Lion and doesn't (at least yet) offer the product.
A Web search yields nothing of value.

Art Director's Toolkit site:apple.com - Google Search

Fax software is another matter... I used PageSender in the early days of OS X when the word on the street was that faxSTF had gone down the tubes, but its developer is discontinuing support of the app beginning with Lion.

I've got no idea what your faxing needs are, but did you ever check out either of the two on-line fax services that were mentioned in one of the docs to which I linked you back...well, back there?

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire